Electronic goods seem to have become a part of our lives, almost all the items that fill the house are good electronic goods that are useful to alleviate human work as well as entertainment. We realize that this item requires maintenance so that its lifetime is more than the factory that produces it. Care is taken to keep the machine healthy and clean. But there are rarely people who care to care for electronic goods they have. Feeling lazy or do not know what to do to care for these tools. Here we submit an easy way to treat it:
• Store electronic items with wrappers so they are not exposed to dust. Besides that, it also avoids direct impact. Do not forget the container must also have a hole so that heat from electronic goods can come out.
• Clean electronic items using a cloth from a soft material such as a cloth to wipe both the screen and other parts.
• If there is a sticky stain, use a special cleaning liquid/lens cleaner to clean the stains that stick.
• Do not use electronic items too long without a pause to remove heat after being used for a long time.
• Store electronic items in a room that is cool enough but not damp because moisture can accelerate damage to electronic goods.
• Avoid direct sun contact and hot rooms. Excessive heat can damage existing components. An example of a hot room is a car parked in the sun.
• If you do not understand how to repair electronic items, take them to a service area that is truly trustworthy, or a product service center.
• Save your electronic warranty card. Generally, you get a free service opportunity or product maintenance. This is a thrifty way to still be able to use your electronics.
• Do not allow electronic goods to remain on when they are finished, turn them off immediately.
• Keep electronic items away from children and food and drinks. Who knows when food or drinks can contaminate and even damage your electronics.
Maintenance of electronic goods not only makes the life of the item long, on the other hand, but there are also many advantages that we get as the owner.
• Items that should have been damaged. Regular maintenance takes longer and avoids these items from damage that requires us to pay technicians. Very saving isn’t it?
• Maintenance prevents us from buying new items because old items have been damaged.
• Does not make us bother to adjust to different ways of using.
• Maintenance of electronic goods has accustomed us to become personally responsible for the items we have.
• Make us like people, without us knowing other people also imitate us to do the same thing as we do.
We should get used to being responsible for taking care of the things we have. Because it is important to note that the use of electronic goods that are too often is not good, besides having a negative impact on health, the use of electronic goods also requires a lot of electricity.